eCoach Voice Communication System (VCS) Simulator
The eCoach product family contains a Voice Communication System Simulator (VCSS). The VCSS can simulate Air/Ground, Ground/Ground and ordinary telephone communications.
Run training sessions over the internet
A feature with the eCoach VCSS is that it can provide for training over the internet where student controllers, pseudo pilots and instructors can be located at different sites, but connected by internet.
eCoach VCSS features
Below is a list of functionality for eCoach VCSS:
- The HMI and functions are based on a Eurocontrol recommendations and guidelines for acquiring a VCS
- Simulates A/G, G/G and PSTN communication
- Noise can be inserted to emulate real communication
- Built in synchronization of voice and radar data for recording and playback
- Listen to voice communication at a given position
- Calculates if aircrafts are within radio coverage
- Easy to setup and configure
- Configurable HMI
The eCoach VCS can be delivered as a standalone VCS to be used with other training simulators.